Wednesday, May 28, 2014

SoHo Strolling






Jacket: Zara, Halter Cropped Top: Zara, Jeans: Cheap Monday, Boots: Isabel Marant

photos by Marcus

Marcus and I spent 5 days in NYC before coming to Sweden. May is always the perfect time to go to New York. The weather was beautiful and we had so much fun despite the intense amount of walking. My legs are still sore...But anyways, we steered clear from the typical tourist-y stuff we always tend to see and had even more fun pretending to be locals. New York will always feel like a home away from home to me no matter how much of a tourist I am. Always be one of my favorite places to go! More pictures to come! 

xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice simple outfit to stroll around a city, in this case THE city.
    I really love the photos, especially the ones where you're sitting on the doorsteps.
    & oh I wanted to let you know that I am your newest follower via Bloglovin (name : Lyn De Sloovere , blog : Blonde Butterflies)
    I'd love to see you around my blog but it is completely up to you of course, it's not that I am going to unfollow you haha!
    Have a nice Sunday :)
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig