Monday, May 5, 2014

California Love




Phone case via TOUCH ZERO GRAVITY

As I get closer and closer to leaving once again for Sweden, leaving California seems more and more bittersweet. OF COURSE, I love being able to go to Europe consistently; it's an experience I wouldn't trade for anything. Regardless, California is my home and it's always hard to leave, especially during summer. Nothing compares to the summers in Los Angeles. It's been a long time now that I've had a full summer at home, which makes me appreciate every moment spent on the sand and in the sun. Luckily, I have a few things that always remind me of home which is why I will definitely be bringing this phone case along with me for my trip! Now if only I could bring the heat with me too :) Check out the link above for more awesome cases for your phone!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I grew up in Southern California. I need that phone case.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous and so as Sweden though, so you are lucky! :)

    PS love the previous post and the mum jeans! :)

    Tatyana @ Secret little Stars
    www.secretlittlestars.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig