Saturday, June 15, 2013

New Things








Dress: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Chinese Laundry via Piperlime

Photos by Bethany Struble




I am finally leaving for Sweden tomorrow! I'm excited to travel again and to see Marcus's family and friends. I'm even more excited for my family and a couple of my friends to see this wonderful place that I love so much. I hope they love it as much as I do. 

This past week has been hectic and a bunch of inconvenient things keep happening to me for some strange reason but hopefully I'll be able to just relax tomorrow, even if that relaxation time is going to be spent on an airplane for 14 hours...I'm taking this as an opportunity to sleep and watch tons of movies. I feel so lucky to be able to visit again and (even though I tell myself this every time I leave) I promise I will bring my camera with me to as many places as possible. Laziness gets the best of me and I end up regretting it, so I really need to start bringing my camera everywhere and anywhere to document what I love. ***mental notes***

Enough of me ranting, here's my new sundress and I absolutely love the color and the print. And I've had these shoes for about a month now and they complete me...so comfy, so versatile, and there are so many different colors too! 

I probably won't blog for a couple more days while I get situated in Sweden, but follow my Instagram @caseyscollection to keep up with me everyday!


5 comments:

  1. pretty cute dress !!! love it :) and definitely know that feeling when something strange is going on to you ... not pleasant always right ?:)
    xo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the summery dress and the Ray-Ban clubmaster!!

    XOXO Lillian Chaton
    http://lillianchaton.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress !

    Check out my new outfit post :
    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.fr/2013/06/the-one-with-earth-tones.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Casey!
    I love your style! You're very cute!
    I'm followin' you here!

    I have a blog of my looks of the day, and I'll be very happy if you visit it:
    http://lookdasimone.blogspot.com.br
    =*

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you still getting the currentlyobsessed.me widget to work when the site has been down for months??

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig