Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pajamas







Blazer & Necklace: Forever 21, Pants: H&M, Heels & Purse: Zara

Sorry about the glare on my face. Apparently there was a ghost or something hanging out with me. But let's not get into that...this outfit is super comfy and super handy. I feel like I could wear this to a nice meeting or dinner or just on a casual day. The pants are really flexible. And amazing. And soft. And comfortable. And ugh, I just love them. Perfect mix of staying in my pajamas and wearing something classy. Love it. I got this purse yesterday when I went to return some things at Zara. I went to get money back and I ended up spending, typical. But I couldn't just leave it there! It was so cute! 

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Jules from Sincerely, Jules did this too and I loved it :) You look great!

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably the most elegant pair of pajamas I have ever seen in my whole lifetime. Thank you so much for sharing this one with all of us. It's a nice design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wouldnt usually have thought of pairing white and black with cream but it looks amazing.Love this bag too been looking at it myself
    hope u can check out my blog too :)

    http://www.iheartfashion-styleaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    jen xox

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig