Saturday, November 3, 2012

Elin Kling for Marciano Event


I MET ELIN KLING! If you've read my blog for awhile you should know that I have a girl crush on Elin. I love her style and she's a huge inspiration to me not only for her fashion sense but she's also a very hard worker and knows how to handle business. So I was definitely not going to miss the opportunity to meet her! She had an event for her Elin Kling for Marciano line that recently launched. Every item in the collection is perfect and exactly my style. But everything is also a little out of my price range. And when I say "a little" I mean there's no way in hell. But, her line was amazing and it goes without saying it was a good day :).
Here's some more images from the store, sorry about the bad iPhone quality...

xoxo




And here's some stuff from Elin's line. BUY IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig