Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cropped Sweater








Sweater: Urban Outfitters, Skirt: Forever 21, Heels: Steve Madden

Only in LA are you able to wear a short skirt and cropped sweater during winter. It's pretty ridiculous, but I do like being able to utilize my shorts & skirts year round haha. Now if only I could use my pants & sweaters more often...
I've been really into this forest green color lately. I'm on the hunt for a coat this color. And good thing I went through my old clothes because I found these shoes and saved them. They're so great. In case you couldn't already see that yourself :)

On a side note, it's almost December and I can't wait for the busy busy month ahead! 

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Your Maddens are fabulous :)

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey honey!
    love your blog!
    we're following you now :)
    visit our new blog if you want ;)
    xx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying over this outfit. Too cute.

    --

    www.daytodayblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig