Saturday, October 13, 2012

Skulls & Leather











Blouse: Nasty Gal, Coated Jeans: Zara, Sunnies: Ray-Ban, Pumps: Aldo


The weather was amazing this weekend! It was cloudy and cold and I loved it :) But now it's back to the 90's. But anyways I got this top from Nasty Gal a couple of weeks ago and I love the print and the details in the back. It makes it so much more feminine. I think it would also look good under a leather jacket or a coat with a scarf for when it gets cooler outside. And um why have I not worn these coated jeans from Zara more? Weird...
So everywhere I go I see Halloween decorations and it's making me realize I have no idea what to be for Halloween...still. Anyone have any ideas? 

xoxo


PS. I've just reached 100 followers and I can't thank you all enough for supporting me! It's not much and there's a long way to go but I love you all and I really hope my blog continues to grow :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the cut out on the back of the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amei essa camisa de Caveira!

    Beijos

    www.olhaeuquefiz.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog, you have really great style:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Kirsty! follow my blog on bloglovin too if you'd like! :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE that shirt and then when you turned around I loved it even more...AWESOME!
    Best from NY
    Sheree xxx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig